stephenbrooks.orgForumMuon1Q&Astatspic
Username: Password:
Search site:
Subscribe to thread via RSS
Velociraptor
2006-09-10 09:02:40
Hi
since we have updated our forum to a newer phpbb version my singnature(statspic) isnt working anymore?  So i guess it is because its just a link and it has no *jpg or another "pic" ending ?  Could you somehow add it to the statuspic ?

thanks Velo
Stephen Brooks
2006-09-11 10:25:01
I see what you mean.  It depends what redirection options my server supports, but it might be possible to change /muon1/banner_username.jpg into /muon1/banner.php?username or similar.  I'll have a look when this recent stats turbulence is over.
Stephan Hermens[RKN]
2006-09-11 17:41:04
I don't think you need to change anything.  Your stats banner script seems to ignore extra parameters so an URL like http://stephenbrooks.org/muon1/banner.php?user=Stephan%20Hermens%20[www.rechenkraft.net]&format=.jpg works OK:
Stephen Brooks
2006-09-12 17:24:50
I've just been looking into this, it appears I need to get my webhost to install/activate mod_rewrite before I can do the required transformation.  Of course if the board's check is just a simple "does the string end in .jpg" then Stephan's solution works fine!
Velociraptor
2006-11-23 17:59:22
hm nop dosent work with the format trick
: contact : - - -
E-mail: sbstrudel characterstephenbrooks.orgTwitter: stephenjbrooksMastodon: strudel charactersjbstrudel charactermstdn.io RSS feed

Site has had 25161527 accesses.